Spiritual Discovery Group Leader Training with Garry Poole
Friday, June 7
7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 8
9:00 a.m.- 12 p.m.
Restoration Community Church
us for this co-sponsored event with The Institute, Cherry Hills Community Church and Restoration Church.
Click on the link below for more information or call Britt Gusmus from
Restoration Community Church at 720-297-8067.
The Institute publishes a bi-monthly newsletter. Click here for the online version or you can click on the Subscribe button below to sign up for your copy today.
Support The Institute
As The Institute continues to grow and develop, your prayer and support are needed.
Your gift will further The Institute’s mission: to
motivate, train, and equip Christians at Cherry Hills to naturally and
effectively share the message of Christ through innovative outreach
strategies that can become a model for churches around the nation.
If you are interested in more information add your name to our mailing list by clicking on the Subscribe button below.
We invite you to watch or listen to messages
relevant to The Institute at Cherry Hills through our archive of
recorded video and audio files.
An Evangelism and Apologetics Ministry of Cherry Hills Community Church
The purpose of The Institute is to motivate, train, and equip Christians at Cherry Hills to naturally and effectively share the message of Christ through innovative outreach strategies that can become a model for churches around the nation.
evangelism|iˈvanjəˌlizəm| the spreading of the Christian gospel by public preaching or personal witness.
reasoned arguments or writings in justification of something, typically a theory or religious doctrine.
The Institute Exists:
The Institute Will:
- To help Cherry Hills Community Church bring the Gospel to more people.
- To offer encouragement and training to assist Christians in reaching others for Christ.
- To create fresh approaches to evangelism and apologetics that will inspire other churches and ministries.
- Raise the value of evangelism through strategic leadership and teaching.
- Train the congregation to naturally and effectively share their faith with the people they know or meet in their daily lives.
those who are gifted or impassioned in the area of evangelism to reach
others and become pacesetters in the ministries where they serve.
- Organize church outreach events to which believers can invite neighbors, co-workers, friends and relatives.
- Create a network of small groups that will provide safe places for spiritually curious people to investigate the claims of Christ.
The Institute at Cherry
Hills is directed by Lee Strobel, Mark Mittelberg and Garry Poole – in
partnership with Cherry Hills Pastor of Evangelism Blake LaMunyon.